This procedure can be used for reprinting both automatically aged and manually aged Customer Account Statements.
From Customer Management:
1. Click the Reports menu, click 2. Statements and select 3. Re-Print Statements.
The Re-Print Customer Statements window is displayed.
2. Select the required options:
- From Customer - displays the first account customer in the database.
- To Customer - displays the last account customer in the database.
- Statement Date - displays the date the customer statements were last run.
- Print Ageing Information and Opening Balances - check to include current, 30, 60, 90 balance information and include the outstanding balance from last month’s account on the statement.
- Exclude Laybys - check to include any layby balances or leave un-checked to print only account balances.
- Show Names - check if you require individual patient names to be printed against dispensary transactions, where more than one person’s scripts are going onto the same account.
- Show Medicare Card Number - check to include the Medicare Card Number for each individual patient. This checkbox is enabled when Show Names is checked.
- Include Zero Balance Accounts - check to include accounts with zero balances or leave un-checked to print only those accounts with a balance.
- Print Double Sided - print multipage statements on both sides of the paper.
- Run Type- select the type of statements that you require:
- All - to include any customer account with a balance other than zero
- General Sales - to generate a report on all account customers not in a nursing home, hospital or third party care facility
- Nursing Home - to generate a report on all account customers in a nursing home care facility
- Hospital - to generate a report on all account customers in a hospital care facility
- Third Party - to generate a report on all account customers in a third party care facility
Tip: To reprint a statement for a single customer, enter the same customer in the From and To Customer fields.
3. Click Okay to generate your Customer Account statements.
The Tax Invoice/Statement print preview is displayed.4. Click Print.
The Print window is displayed.
5. Click OK to print the statements.