By default, non-dispensed and S3 recordable products are able to earn and be bought with Loyalty currency.
Note Any dispensed items, with the exception of anything dispensed as an S3 recordable will be automatically excluded from loyalty.
The Loyalty status of a range of products can be updated using Product Quick Fix. Refer to Manage Loyalty status of a single product to adjust a single product from Product Maintenance.
To manage the Loyalty status of a range of products:
From Stock Manager:
1. Click the Products menu and select 4. Product Quick Fix.
The Quick Fix window is displayed.
2. Click the Sorted by drop-down list and select the required option e.g. Location.
3. In the From text box, enter the first category that you want to modify e.g. Pharmacist Only medicines.
4. In the To text box, enter the last category that you want to modify e.g. Pharmacist Only medicines.
5. Click OK.
The Product Quick Fix window is displayed.
6. Highlight the required products using standard windows multi-select functions e.g. press [Ctrl + A] to highlight all products listed, [Shift + mouse click] or [Ctrl + mouse click].
7. Click the Fix button.
The Quick Fix Selection window is displayed.
8. Select Exclude from Loyalty checkbox and set the radio button to True to exclude from Loyalty. If previously set to True and you would like to now include the products in Loyalty, set to False.
9. Click OK.
The Quick Fix Selection window is closed and the Product Quick Fix window will be refreshed when the changes have been processed. The products will no longer be included in Loyalty.
10. Click Cancel to close Product Quick Fix.