Depending on the Loyalty configuration settings Loyalty type can either be in the form of Loyalty Cash or Loyalty points (vouchers). This section is for Loyalty configured as Points, click here to learn how to redeem Loyalty Cash.
The Vouchers button will only be enabled if the customer has Vouchers (points) available for redemption.
1. Ensure you have scanned the customer’s Loyalty card, refer to Scan a Loyalty card during a sale.
You can scan a customer’s Loyalty card at any point during a sale before taking payment; that is:
- Before scanning the first product
- Between scanning products
- After scanning the last product, but before finalising the sale
The customer's available Loyalty points are displayed at the top right-hand corner of the Till.2. Scan the products the customer is buying.
3. When you are ready to accept payment, press the Vouchers button.The Voucher Selection window is displayed. The available vouchers are listed, sorted in date order from oldest to newest. Vouchers are available in the following amounts:
- $3.00 Loyalty Voucher
- $6.00 Loyalty Voucher
- $9.00 Loyalty Voucher
- $12.00 Loyalty Voucher
- $15.00 Loyalty Voucher
The sum value of all the vouchers for available for redemption is displayed as the Total.
4. Select vouchers from the list by using the Next and Prev buttons. Individual vouchers or groups of vouchers can be selected using standard Windows selection methods. All vouchers can be selected by pressing Select All.
5. Press Okay to apply the voucher(s) to a sale.
The Voucher is applied to the transaction.6. Process the sale as per your usual process.
7. The following member details are printed on a sales docket,
- Loyalty points current balance
- Current transaction points
- Loyalty points redeemed
- New Loyalty points Balance
If Minfos cannot communicate with the Loyalty system:
- The following Error prompt is displayed.
- A message is printed on the sales docket in place of the customer’s Loyalty information, as shown in this example. Inform the customer that they need to contact the loyalty provider to claim their Loyalty Points.