The first time you launch Update Manager, Minfos installs Update Manager on your computer. Each time thereafter, Update Manager will check that the latest version is being run. If not, the latest version is automatically installed.
- Install Update Manager on your Minfos back-office machine. You can then install Update Manager on additional computers in your pharmacy.
To launch Update Manager:
1. From the Minfos Launch Pad, click the Update Manager icon.
- Head Office Subscriptions Window Overview
- Subscribe a head office to slave store publications
- Head Office Publications Window overview
- Subscribe a slave store to head office publications
- Centrally control the release of product changes from Head Office