Transfer request can be initiated in CO. Buyer can review and adjust the details before issuing the request.
- Sending Store refers to the pharmacy from which the stock will be transferred
- Receiving Store refers to the pharmacy to which the stock will be transferred to
The transfer process:
1. Buyer creates transfer request in CO
2. Buyer reviews and issue the transfer in CO
3. Once issued from CO, the transfer will be visible at the Sending Store in Transfer Maintenance.
4. Sending Store transmits and completes the transfer
5. When the Receiving Store collects the invoices in Minfos Order Maintenance, the transfer will display as a new order
6. Receiving Store will then receive and complete the order.
Note: Both Sending and Receiving stores MUST BE set up to process transfers. Contact Minfos Support to request this setup.