If your labels are printing off the page or over the perforation, you may need to adjust the Horizontal (left to right) or the Vertical (top to bottom) offsets.
1. In the Label Maintenance window, highlight the template.
2. Click Edit label.
The Label Editor window displays.
3. Select the Project tab.
4. Click Layout Regions.
5. Double click the values to the right of Layout Definition.
6. In the Page Setup window, adjust the Horizontal and Vertical Offsets if your labels are printing over the perforation or too far down the page.
In the Page Setup window, you have the option to adjust the following:
- Offset – the top and left margins (decreasing the number in this field will move the label text closer to the edge)
- Size – the physical label size (we recommend that this should not be changed as it will change the number of labels that will be printed on the page)
- Distance – the space between labels both vertical and horizontal (adjust with caution as this has a cumulative affect as you move down the page).
- Number – the number of labels on the page (We recommend that this should not be changed as it will reduce the number of labels on the page).
Note: Several stores have needed to adjust the Offset and Vertical Distance settings to align their labels.
7. Click OK to save the template.
Click here to learn how to edit your labels.