Symbion Daily MNPN Updates will add new product information and update existing product information such as barcodes and PDEs. This update will not change your retail pricing or current unit costs.
It is recommended that you set up automatic updates for Symbion Daily updates to ensure that you have the most recent product information available.
This is not the Symbion Wholesaler update.
Set up automatic Symbion Daily updates
From Stock Manager:
1. Click the File menu, click 7. MNPN Updates and select 1. Supplier MNPN Updates.
The Manage Supplier MNPN Updates window is displayed.
2. By default, the Symbion 06080 (Symbion Daily updates) supplier is populated.
3. Highlight Symbion Pty Ltd and click Change.
The Supplier MNPN Update Configuration window is displayed.
4. Click the Type dropdown and select Automatic Update.
5. Select the checkboxes for the Update Options you wish to apply each time the Symbion Daily file is imported. Refer to Supplier MNPN Update Options for more information.
6. Click OK to save.
7. The Manage Supplier MNPN Updates window is displayed and the Symbion supplier now has an '' icon and is displayed in blue to identify that automatic updates have been set up.
8. The Symbion Daily update will be collected overnight automatically when a new update becomes available.
9. Once an update has been applied, the Date Last Run and the Time Last Run columns are updated. The Last Run Results in the Supplier MNPN Update Configuration window is also updated.