Minfos App is a phone app, available for both Android and iOS, which interfaces efficiently with Minfos. You can search for a product in the App and add it to the universal label queue in Minfos.
Minfos will queue the product in the Label Queue in Stock Manager with one label. If more labels are required to be printed this can be managed from the Label Queue. For more information, please refer to the Change label quantity in the Label Queue.
To learn how to download and set up the Minfos App refer to Set up the Minfos App.
Log in to the App
1. Open Minfos App on your mobile device.
The access window displays requesting your pair code.
2. To obtain the pair code, navigate to Minfos Stock Manager, click the Stock Control menu and select 8. Stocktake Pair Code.
3. Enter this code into the mobile device and select the SIGN IN button.
1. Select the Queue Label option in the menu.
The Product Search field is displayed.
2. Search for the product by doing one of the following:
a. Enter the product name or barcode. Search will occur automatically.
b. Select the Barcode icon and use the mobile camera to scan the barcode.
You can also scan the product barcode if the device has a scanner.
Minfos will display a list of possible matches, or exact matches, depending on the search method. Select the magnifying glass icon to reset the search.
3. Select the Product name to queue a label.
The Label queued screen is displayed and the label is added to the label queue in Minfos Stock Manager.
The app will advise you that a label has been queued.
4. The Product Search window is displayed, click the magnifying glass icon to reset the search.
5. Repeat steps 1 to 3 to continue queuing labels.