Step by step instructions
This report should be run whether you have completed a stocktake via Stocktake Sheets, via the Wireless Scanner or via the Mobile App.
From Stock Manager:
1. Click the Stock Control menu and select 1. Stocktake sheets.
The Stocktake Sheets window is displayed.
2. Select Location from the Sorted by dropdown menu.
3. Leave the From and To fields on the default.
4. Leave the New Page checkbox unselected.
5. Leave the Negatives Only checkbox unselected.
6. Leave the Stock Products Only checkbox selected
7. Leave the Use Less Paper checkbox selected.
8. Select the Not Counted checkbox.
9. In the Since the cut off date field, enter the date the stocktake was started.
10. Click Okay.
11. Print the Stocktake Sheet.
12. Check the items on the Stocktake Sheet against products on the shelf.
13. Record the correct quantity on the printed stock take sheet in the Count Adj. column.
Refer to Enter not counted stock via Rolling Stocktake for the next step.