You can save time and import Fixed Drug Pricing from another store or your Head Office into Minfos.
Note It is recommended that you export your current Fixed Drug pricing as a back up prior to importing new drug pricing. This ensures you can revert to your old pricing if needed. Refer to Export Fixed Drug Pricing for guidance.
1. Save the .txt file you have been provided to H:\Minfos01\Export.
From the Dispense Pro module:
2. Click the File menu and select 8.Import Pricing.
The Import Drug Pricing window is displayed.
3. The default Minfos file import location is H:\MINFOS01\Export. If you have saved the file to a different location, click the browse button and change the import location.
4. Click Okay. The file will process.
The Import Drug Pricing Change Report is generated and displayed.
5. The report can now be printed and reviewed.