Log into Minfos as a User that currently has Admin rights. Then from the Minfos Launch Pad:
- Click the Special menu and select Utilities.
- Click the Maintenance menu and select Users.
- Highlight the SUP Supervisor user and click Change.
- Set a unique Password (up to eight characters or numbers), click Save.
- Highlight any other Users from this list that need the access level to Pharmacist Maintenance modified and click Change.
- Click the Pharmacist Maintenance drop-down and select one of the following options:
- 0. None – Users with this access level set will not be able to open Pharmacist Maintenance.
- 1. View – Users with this access level set will only be able to view Pharmacist Maintenance.
- 2. Change – Users with this access level set will be able to change existing records in Pharmacist Maintenance.
- 3. Admin – Users with this access level set will be able to add new Pharmacists and reset passwords.
- Click Save to save the changes.
Note If you have made any changes to the Security settings for the user ID you are currently logged into Minfos with, log out of all Minfos modules and log back in.