Once this configuration has been set:
- Any invoice from any of your PharmX approved suppliers waiting for collection in the PharmX gateway will be collected automatically, saving you time and providing visibility of incoming stock as it is invoiced to your store
- As soon as Stock Manager is open on any workstation, Minfos will start polling PharmX for any invoices
- Collect Invoices from Order Maintenance can be used to collect electronic stock transfers and can still be used if you require Minfos to collect invoices immediately
Note Minfos Stock Manager needs to remain open to poll. If the module is closed, Minfos will not poll the PharmX gateway.
From the Minfos Launch Pad:
1. Click the Special menu and select Utilities.
The Utilities module is displayed.
2. Click the Config menu and select 1. Shop Configuration.
The Shop Configuration window is displayed.
3. Click the Stock Manager tab and check the Auto Collect PharmX Invoices checkbox.
4. Click OK to save.
Note: The Auto Collect Invoices configuration option in Order Maintenance, is only available for pharmacies using a single business for ordering. Minfos does not support using Auto Collect if collecting invoices through multiple businesses.