From the Customer Management module:
- Navigate to the Reports menu, then 2. Statements and select 4. Re-Print Statements by Club.
The Re-Print Customer Statements window is displayed.
- Select the desired options:
- From Customer - displays the first account customer in the database.
- To Customer - displays the last account customer in the database.
- Club Number -displays all clubs by default.
To re-print statements for all clubs, leave the Club range as the default.
For individual clubs, enter the name of the Club you wish to print.
- Statement Date - enter your chosen date.
- Print Ageing Information and Opening Balances - checked by default. If you do not want this information printed on the statements uncheck the checkbox.
- Exclude Laybys - checked by default.
- Include Zero Balance Accounts - check to include accounts with a zero balance in the statement run.
- Print Double Sided - check to print statements double sided to use less paper.
- Run Type - select Third Party.
- Click Okay to run the statements.
The statements are displayed.
- Use the Print icon to print the statements.