If your pharmacy is configured to print Claim Forms for items dispensed via Quick Dispense a dispense label will not automatically print. However, you can configure Minfos to print a dispense label for these items.
From the Minfos Launch Pad:
1. Click the Special menu and click Utilities.
The Utilities module is displayed.
2. Click the Config menu and click 1. Shop Configuration.
The Shop Configuration window displayed.
3. Click the Packing tab.
4. Click the Print Dispense Label with Claim Form? dropdown and select:
- No - to not print a dispense label. This is the default option
- Non packed only - Minfos will print a label if the script is flagged as non-packed in Quick Dispense. This flag is managed by your third party packing provider
- For all scripts - this will always print a dispense label when an item is dispensed via Quick Dispense
5. Click OK to save.
Refer to Perform a Scan Check for information on how to scan check scripts dispensed from Quick Dispense.