This configuration allows you to control whether the order of the Quick Dispense Queue:
- Is alphabetically by customer name. If you then queue more scripts to the Quick Dispense Queue, the newly queued scripts will arrange themselves alphabetically or,
- Will retain the order as supplied by your packing software. If you then queue more scripts, these will be added to the end of the queue in the order provided
Scripts dispensed via Quick Dispense will dispense in the order of the queue.
To update the configuration
From the Minfos Launch Pad:
1. Click the Special menu and select Utilities.
The Utilities module is displayed.
2. Click the Config menu and select 1. Shop Configuration.
The Shop Configuration window is displayed.
3. Click the Packing tab.4. Queue alphabetically by Customer checkbox:
a. Check the checkbox and the order of the Quick Dispense Queue will be alphabetical by Customer name.
b. Uncheck the checkbox and the order of the Quick Dispense Queue will be controlled by your packing software.
5. Click OK to save and close.