From Stock Manager:
1. Click on the Order Maintenance icon.
The Order Maintenance window is displayed.
2. Click Order Templates to display the list of templates in the Order Templates window.
3. Either double click the desired template or select to highlight and click Change.
4. The Order Template window is displayed.
5. Select the Next Date to Run and change the Frequency and click Save if required and click Generate to manually create an order based on the selected Order Template. Orders can be manually run at any time and it will not affect the schedule of the next run date. Refer to Generate Orders Overview for more information.
The order will appear in the Order Maintenance screen with the status of Created and with the description that was set in the Order Template. Refer to Edit an Order to learn how to edit the generated order.
The next template order will run according to the modified date or frequency.