This process is followed for invoices which are collected through PharmX. You can choose to collect invoices from a specific supplier and account, or collect all invoices from all suppliers.
1. From the Minfos Launch Pad, click the Stock Manager icon.
2. Click the Order Maintenance icon.
3. Highlight any order from the supplier that you need to collect invoices from.
4. Click the Collect Order button.The Electronic Invoice Collection window is displayed.
5. Ensure the account number is correct for that supplier. Highlight the text and change if necessary.
Note: You may have more than one account with the supplier.
6. Click the Okay button.
All available invoices from that supplier, for that account number, will be collected and displayed in Order Maintenance as green Received orders.7. Alternatively you can collect all available invoices by using Collect All.8. This will collect all available invoices from PharmX. The invoices will be collected and displayed in Order Maintenance as green Received orders.