1. Enter your Clerk Code, then click Enter.
2. Scan the product barcode. Alternatively, search for products using the keyboard.
3. Click Credit on the right hand side. The Credit menu window is displayed.
4. Select the corresponding Credit Card from the menu, then click Enter.
Note: If you have set up a credit card to have a surcharge, this is displayed on the Credit Menu, click here to learn more about CC surcharges.
a. If your store has integrated EFTPOS:
- Follow the onscreen prompts.
- Click OK when the transaction is approved. The CHANGE window is displayed. A receipt prints, and the Till drawer opens.
b. If your store does not have integrated EFTPOS:
- Process the payment on your EFTPOS machine BEFORE processing it in Minfos.
- Once approved on the EFTPOS terminal click Enter. The CHANGE window is displayed. A receipt prints, and the Till drawer opens.
Tip: You can Configure the Till drawer to only open for cash transactions.
5. If you need another copy of the receipt, click Reprint Docket.
6. Click Okay to return to a new sale window.