Refer to these instructions for guidance to process a sale containing prescription items for multiple customers. Eg: families, partners etc.
Tip: Custom Totals Labels can be set up from Dispense Pro, the barcode from the label/s can then be scanned at the Till to add the scripts to the sale. Refer to Dispense Totals Labels for more information.
1. Enter your Clerk Code, then click Enter.
2. Click the Scripts button or enter a [.] followed by the customers’ surname and press Enter to search.
The Prescription Customer Selection window is displayed.
3. Select the required customers’ scripts:
- Navigate in the window by scrolling or by clicking Next and Prev.
- Click the required customer’s name to highlight them.
- Navigate to the other required customers and highlight them.
- Click Enter to add all scripts from the highlighted customers.
- Repeat step 2, and only highlight one customer at a time. There is no limit as to how many times the Scripts button is used to add multiple customers to a transaction.
The scripts of the selected customers are added to the sale.
4. Complete the sale as normal. Other items can be added before or after adding a script to the sale.