Refer to these instructions for guidance to process a sale containing prescription items for multiple customers. Eg: families, partners etc.
1. Enter your Clerk Code, then click Enter.
2. Click the Scripts button or enter a [.] followed by the customers’ surname and press Enter to search.
The Prescription Customer Selection window is displayed.
3. Select the required customers’ scripts:
- Navigate in the window by scrolling or by clicking Next and Prev.
- Click the required customer’s name to highlight them.
- Navigate to the other required customers and highlight them.
- Click Enter to add all scripts from the highlighted customers.
- Repeat step 2, and only highlight one customer at a time. There is no limit as to how many times the Scripts button is used to add multiple customers to a transaction.
The scripts of the selected customers are added to the sale.
4. Complete the sale as normal. Other items can be added before or after adding a script to the sale.