Minfos has the capacity to send eReceipts via email built in. To send eReceipts via SMS, you will need an integrated third party provider, who will manage that configuration.
Note The options described in this article will not be available for eReceipts managed by third party providers.
Access the eReceipts Configuration tab
From the Minfos Launch Pad:
- Click the Special menu and select Utilities.
The Utilities module is displayed.
- Click the Config menu and select 1. Shop Configuration.
The Shop Configuration window is displayed.
- Click the eReceipts tab > if the eReceipts tab is not available, and you have configured email, contact Minfos Support.
eReceipts Configuration selections
- Check the Email checkbox.
- Check the eReceipt Dialog Popup, if required.
- If checked: you will be prompted to send an eReceipt via email at the end of every till transaction.
- If not checked: you will need to manually select the eReceipts button from the Change screen when the customer requests an eReceipt.
- Enter your required Subject Line.
- Enter your required Email body text.
- Check Include Email Footer, if required. Refer to Email Configuration for more information.
- Click OK to save.