You can send an eReceipt from any screen where you can enquire on a sales transaction. This may be useful if a customer did not receive their initial eReceipt, or wishes to have an eReceipt after the transaction has been finalised.
From the Retail Till module:
1. Click the Enquiry menu and select one of the following options:
Or click one of the following icons:
In this example 1. Sales Enquiry has been used.
The Sales Enquiry window is displayed.
2. Highlight the required transaction and click Enquire.
The Sale Detail Enquiry window is displayed.
Note The eReceipt button will only appear if eReceipts have been enabled in your system.
3. Click eReceipt.
The eReceipt window is displayed. with either an Email receipt field or an SMS receipt field, depending on your system configuration.
The contact detail field will be populated if both:
- a customer is associated with the transaction, and
- the customer's Minfos profile has the required email address or mobile phone number on the Details tab.
4. If required, change or enter the email address or mobile phone number on the eReceipt window.
If no customer was selected during the transaction, the eReceipts window will display either:
- "ENTER RECIPIENT'S EMAIL ADDRESS" or “ENTER RECIPIENT’S MOBILE NUMBER".
a. Enter the email address or mobile phone number.
b. The Send button is enabled once the contact information passes a simple validation
- the email address must contain a @ and a .xx, or
- the mobile phone number must the right number of digits
If you are sending via email, the Please wait sending Email prompt is displayed.
The eReceipt is sent the customer and the Sale Detail Enquiry window is re-displayed.